Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Communing with nature.

This evening, I had the chance to walk through the park. I met this squirrel. It was making lots of noise, chittering and scolding me, so I figured it wanted it's picture taken.

Then, as I walked a little further, I found this spider. It ran up it's webline quickly. I took several pictures as it moved, but this was the best one.
I was finished with my stroll, so I headed back to my car. I saw this clump of clover. One of the ladies at work found a bunch of four-leaf clovers, this weekend. She gave each of us one. I thought, perhaps, I would have the luck to find one, myself. I had one hand on my car and leaned over the clump, using the other hand to swish around the clovers. As I straightened up, a sweet young thing came walking by and asked, "Are you all right?" I appreciated her thoughtful concern, but it put a crimp on my enthusiasm for further search of the elusive four-leaf clover.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?