Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Lunesta

My co-worker was telling me about the fantastic night's sleep he'd achieved by taking Lunesta. So, while talking to my doc, I asked him about it. He said he could get me a 7-night sample. He wrote out the prescription and said to let him know if it helped.

Last appointment, he asked if it had. I told him I had gotten it filled, but hadn't had a long enough sleep period to try it. I told him I'd try it this weekend.

Well, last night, I tried it. Can't say as I'm much enthused with the product. This morning, I'm tired... and not really clear headed. Back when I tried Ambien, I was quite impressed with the results... at first - I actually felt I had a good sleep. Perhaps, I should have cut the Lunesta pill in half and tried it that way. Maybe, next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?