Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

She's baaaack!

I was planning to leave the door open, last night, in hopes that Rocky Girl would magically appear. I was too tired (and really, kind of depressed - it's been a crappy week or so) to do it. I moved the trap and set it. I went to bed.

This morning, I went outside to see if the treats on the porch were touched. They weren't! But all of a sudden, a series of "Meow meow meow" came from the trap. I ran inside and got the flashlight and my shoes. I didn't think that hoarse meow was my kitty, but boy was I pleasantly surprised! YAY! Rocky Girl is home. It looks like the water heater is heating, too! The tune, I'm the happiest girl, in the whole USA, comes to mind. I think Rocky Girl is pretty happy, too.

Thank you, all, for your kind thoughts and comments. You really helped lift my spirits when they were lowest.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?