Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Calculating the numbers.

NPR was talking about today being the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

There was an anti-abortion guy who was telling the listeners that 250,000 abortions are performed at Planned Parenthood every year.
Imagine! If those fetuses had come to full term and were birthed, just think of how many additional people would be populating our country. Now correct me if my math is wrong, but I came up with 500,000 in 2 years, 750,000 in 3 years, 1,000,000 in 4 years, 1,250,000 in 5 years. I wonder how that guy proposes to feed, clothe, and house all those additional mouths. Of course, I figure he'd say that it's not his problem.

The Planned Parenthood lady was right when she said something like, "we need to find ways to stop the NEED for abortions, not stop abortions".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?