Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

It's so cold outside...


Have I mentioned how much I dislike winter? I don't mind it for a bit, but after a while, the cold just keeps on being the same, day after day after day after day after day... anyway, to get away from it all, a nice trip to The Practical Press, for some good fun reading, is quite the treat! I know that once I get tired of griping and moaning about winter, I'll be heading over there. There are plenty of things I would like to re-read to cut down my list to nominate (it's going to be difficult!) Of course, I would also like to plug two of my own favorites, Duck Hunters and Taking on Wolfman, I had great fun writing. I know what you're thinking, but it's not too late... The Practical Press nominations are open until February 14th.

****Potty Stool Humor**********
Sunday, I was listening to the Prairie Home Companion's(Garrison Keillor) Yearly Joke Program, and heard this joke. I told it to my co-workers.

Did you hear about the new movie called, Constipated?
It hasn't come out yet.

*******************************
One co-worker shot back with this one.

Did you get to see the movie called, Diarrhea, yet?
It's still running.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?