Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Oh, What a Night!

Friday was spent at work...until 2:00am, Saturday, then back to work, Saturday 8:00am until 5:20pm. When I got home, I went to bed... and slept...until this morning. The cats had to fend for themselves.

I've been pissing and moaning about the weather, the past week or so, but we only received between 2-3 inches of snow, Friday night. The weather warmed a bit, Saturday, and some of it melted. The roads were swimming in slush. Of course, the slush froze during the night.

I was listening to the radio, this morning, and heard about how much snow and sleet was dropped on other states, and I realize what a whiner I am. I'm sorry... for being such a crybaby. I've lost two cars to winter weather (and perhaps, bad driving skills) and I really dislike driving in it. What we've received is really not so bad, after all! I guess it just takes perspective. In fact, now that I realize how good we have it, I'm going to go out and drive, drive, drive. (Actually, I'm thinking about going back to bed:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?