Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Getting out and about.

Ah, a nice clean deck. It wasn't so long ago that a thick layer of ice, with snow on top, lay there. I kept banging the door on the ice, because I couldn't dislodge it. No problems with that, now!:) I'm not going to think it's smooth sailing from here on out to summer, but it is great to have a nice day or two!

The littlest flowers have started blooming. I took pictures, but the batteries in the camera need recharging and the spares need recharging, too. Can you believe?!?! as shown below.


When I started this blog, I tried to blog every day. I missed a day or two, now and again, but nothing like the last month.

My friend and I are planning on running (more like walking, to tell the truth) a St. Patty's three mile run, soon. I need to get out and start preparing. Nothing like waiting until the last week or so, huh?

And... we plan to feast with former coworker friends, this week. I guess we'll have to do the run to get rid of some of the excess weight.

So, what's going on with you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?