Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

April 15-tax time

Well, well, well. I guess it's tax day, today. Since it's Sunday, we don't have to worry about getting the taxes in until tomorrow, but... tomorrow is a holiday, Emancipation Day, in District of Columbia, so... that means we really don't have to have them in until midnight, Tuesday, April 17th! Whew! Thank goodness for that! Actually, I usually have them filed before the deadline, even when I have to pay. This time, after having the full-time job (to make up for the part-time job's lack) increase the withholding, again..., I can finally expect a refund... because of that phone tax break. Yeah, buddy! I will actually get almost $30. back this year. Woo hoo! I realize it's not much, but lately, I have to take the good news where ever I can get it.

Crossposted at The Fat Lady Sings

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?