Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

Practical Press Awards 2006 -- Voting Now Open

(Title copied from The Practical Press post by Kenneth Quinnell.)

I don't know if anyone remembers, but last year I didn't win any of the awards for my short stories. This year, I would like to win something! Can you believe?!?! Kenneth Quinnell says, Practical Press members cannot vote for themselves. Drat! There goes Plan A. So, on to Plan B. I'm going to wish upon a star in hopes I get a vote or two...
And, just to be on the safe side, Plan C will be implemented. I'll use threats to get votes. If you don't vote for me, I'm going to send this vampire bat over to persuade you to vote for me. Vampire bats are very good in the arts of persuasion! Okay, okay, so it doesn't look that vampirish... and it's really not that scary... and I guess you don't have to vote for my stories if you don't want to. However, it would be nice if you'd go over and vote. These wonderful authors, and I, worked hard on our stories. Really, IMHO, we all deserve to win! Let the voting begin!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?