Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

Reality Break

My friends decided we needed to go see a movie. Since one had already seen Wild Hogs (I still haven't) we decided to see Blades of Glory. It was a story of two male skaters (who detested each other) kicked out of the Olympics, never to compete again, because of a horrible fight. A couple years later, a loophole was discovered that allowed them to compete as a couple. Of course, there was the childish bickering while they learned to live and skate together. There was a brother sister skating couple who didn't want them to win, and did their best to stop them. The chase scene was definitely a plus. As far as amusing movies go, this one was pretty good. It certainly kept my attention focused, and kept my own selfish personal pity thoughts at bay. I think we all agreed that the movie was pretty darned entertaining.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?