Friday, May 04, 2007

 

FCB-Grey Feather plays Twister.

It's funny how limber Grey Feather is. I guess I should expect it, because she is such a youngster. She probably turned one year old in April. I'm almost sure of it. I got her at the end of July, last year, and she was three months old at the time. She's long and lean with the sweetest disposition. That day at the pound, I was really lucky that the kitten I wanted to see had gone on a field trip. Sometimes, things really work out!

As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

**********************
By the way, Grey Feather's pick for the 133rd Kentucky Derby is Cowtown Cat to win, Any Given Saturday to place, and Storm in May to show. Of course, she is a cat so she doesn't know much about horses.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?