Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

They feel great!

After, stupidly, blowing money like it was going out of style... and grew on trees, I did something right. I went to the dentist to get a teeth cleaning. I love my dentist. Not only is he a great dentist, but he's a hottie! So, he comes in the little room and tells me that my sister was there, not too long ago. She told him about her horse having the colt, and she had shown him pictures! He asked me how many cats and dogs she had. I told him, then told him the potbellied pig story. Apparently, he hadn't heard that one. If I want to keep a secret, I'd better not tell him. My mother sometimes tells me that she has to go to the dentist to hear what her daughters are up to:)

I was astounded to hear that I hadn't been for a cleaning since Dec 2005. I'd been in for a filling and a sensitive tooth, since. I realize, now, why my teeth felt so good after their cleaning.

The dentist poked around and looked at the teeth to make sure there were no problems. He mentioned that we've done pretty well in the last many years. He mentioned the old building he started out in, and I asked if he had just gotten out of dental school when he took over that practice. He agreed that he had. He said we've been together for 29 years! Now that! is awesome!

After the dentist, I stopped at the gas station to fill up. I didn't notice the price had risen from 2.859 to 2.959 because the pump still said 2.859. The sign outside had changed, but I had made it in time to get the lower price. That makes me happy:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?