Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

It's all about me me

Eli at Multi Medium tagged me with this meme.

1. All right, here are the rules.

2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
If you want to play, please feel free to do so. I am not going to tag anyone.

5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. If you want to play, please feel free to do so. I am not going to tag anyone.

(For symmetry, shouldn’t there be eight rules?)

Okay, random things…
(I did think about copying Eli's random things and posting them as mine, just for fun, but decided not to).

1) I've been trying to work the word loquacious into conversation for the past week.

2) I was drinking pepsi and milk long before the show Laverne & Shirley came out.

3) I used to have lots of will power, but for the past seven or eight years, it has eluded me.

4) It's hard to throw things away, I might need them later. My place isn't as bad as the ones shown on TV, but it's stacked high in places.

5) I like to read mystery novels - and I prefer paperbacks because they're easier to hold...then, can't get rid of them if they're enjoyable. Consequently, I have many paperback books.

6) I write lists. I have to carry a purse to carry my lists...and can't find the latest when I get to the store.

7) My bills get stuck in a canvas carry bag which is carried with me, because I never know when I might want to write out the bills. When it gets full, I usually find a new bag (I have several) instead of getting rid of the bills.

8) I haven't read the directions to my cameras and I've been using the Canon Power Shot A85 for the past two years. Imagine the photos I could get if I knew how to correctly utilize it.

8) I've been working full time at a day job and either going to night school in the evening, or working in the evening, since 1988.

8) Sometimes, I add on an extra line or two, just for kicks.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?