Friday, July 20, 2007

 

Friday Cat Blogging-Laying around.

I tend to work a lot. When I get home, I feel sorry that the poor kitties have been trying to help out by washing the dishes... you know, I put the dishes on the floor and they clean them. When I get home, the dishes are ready to put back in the cabinets.

This morning, I had to go to the dentist (broken tooth-crown needed!) and I stopped by home before heading off to work. To my astonishment, I found that the cats aren't really working their little paws off while I'm gone! I am shocked, to say the least. Shocked! Shocked! Shocked! AND THEN...THEY HAVE THE GALL TO ASK ME FOR TREATS?????

As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?