Friday, September 28, 2007

 

FCB-Escaped cat.

The usual cats were on strike this week. They demanded cleaner litter boxes, more available cat food, and *GOOD* cat treats. Some will eat anything given to them (Mango & Rocky Girl). Others lift their noses when I attempt to give them certain treats. I have to remember who will eat what. I like to give them a variety. They all enjoy the Whiskas Temptations, but not every flavor. Sometimes, the store is out of the good stuff, and I might pick up a container of Whisker Lickins. The crunchy one-flavor treats are tolerated, but the fancy, soft, multi-flavored are scorned.

Filling in is Stanley. He's a wild cat, escaped from the zoo, I think. I saw him running toward me. I ran screaming, dropping junk out of my purse as I fumbled for the cell phone. Who does one call in a situation such as that? I called Walmart Pharmacy.... ha ha ha ha ha :)

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?