Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Friday Cat Blogging - One Missing.

Ah, four cats all together, once again. One girl is missing. Could she be in the living room, trying to get mom to play strings, again? I like to get photos of cats yawning. The pictures almost always turn out, and they look so funny. Cotton could be singing, or yelling for Grey Feather, or laughing at a joke told by one of the others.

I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again...Rocky Girl is a fantastic alarm clock. I went to bed early, last night. This morning, I hit the snooze button. Several times, she jumped up and tried to wake me. The last time worked. I think I'll keep her.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?