Friday, July 04, 2008

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Whatever.


The cats decided they needed a holiday. It was time to assert their Independence. What better day?

The big orange cat, pictured, was happy to fill in for them. I could have put my foot down and insisted the kitties pose, but sometimes, you gotta go with what's already there. What's that saying? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bus. Yes, that was a typo orginally, but I liked the image it brings forth.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

It's been raining a lot around here. I don't mind that much. I seem to spend most of my time working, anyway. One day, I went to the day job, went to the night job, then had to work on something from the day job, afterward. I think I managed to get to bed around 2:30am. I was a little over an hour late that morning for the day job, but what the heck, I made up the time earlier. Next day, it was work both places. Next day, I decided to go to the movies with some friends...after the day job, don't you know. I had been waiting to see Get Smart. I really wanted to see it at the theater. It really was on the same lines as the TV show. We found it very enjoyable. Shh..Hm... It doesn't seem to be raining.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?