Friday, October 17, 2008

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Cotton

As you can see by the picture, Cotton is deep in thought.

He's thinking, "oh, oh, that's the last bag of cat treats and it doesn't look like there are many in there. I sure hope I'm not the one that doesn't get treated".

Yes, that's right. I haven't gotten to the store yet. I realize there is nothing more important than cat treats, but it just hasn't happened. Poor Cotton. He might not get treats until Saturday.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Last night, instead of getting cat treats, some friends and I went to see the movie, "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". What a cute story!

It's a Disney film - in fact, it's the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I can't believe they replaced Johnny Depp with a Chihuahua! However, the main bad guy was a cutie.

My favorite part of the movie was when Chloe Elizabeth and Delgado Will were in the wastelands. They were accosted by three mountain lions. The sandstorm, that arrived to save them from a horrible death, was fantastic! No, no, I already mentioned that Johnny Depp was not in this movie, so the sandstorm couldn't be Captain Jack Sparrow.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?