Friday, March 06, 2009

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Cotton

I'm not sure where Cotton is, just now. I took him to the vet, yesterday. The vet drew blood and gave him an antibiotic shot. He sent home some ampicillin to dose Cotton, twice a day. He was dosed this morning, but I can't give him tonight's dose...because I can't find him! The doc called today about the lab results. Seems Cotton has diabetes, too. His glucose was a bit higher than Sgt. Mango's. He's supposed to get insulin shots twice a day, just like Sgt Mango.

Originally, the doc left a message on the voicemail. When I called back, the assistant answered the phone. She said the doc wondered if I started using some new cleaning product. I explained that I don't clean. If bleach and dishsoap aren't good enough, then to hell with it!...for anything and everything. I think it was the cat food that I worried about, back in November. I wish I had the bag, still. At least we would know what the suspicious product was. I asked if I should bring the girls in, but he figured if they weren't showing symptoms, they probably didn't need testing.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?