Friday, April 17, 2009

 

Friday Cat Blogging - a different cat

I went to visit my niece, but am not sure of the house number. I think I stopped at the right one. I know that her cat, Zorro, has a new friend, and I think the kitty in the picture is that new friend. See, no one answered the door, when I knocked, so I can't be absolutely sure:)

This could have been Rocky Girl. I came home with a large amount of stuff in my arms, to find a box in the door. I unlocked the door, and the box fell to the deck. I hurried inside and set down the stuff, came back to the door and found the box had propped it open. Rocky Girl, always ready to take advantage of an open door, was out on the deck. When I opened the door fully, she ran back in. Thank Goodness! I would have been pissed if I had to go get the live trap, again.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?