Friday, May 15, 2009

 

Friday cat blogging - How Cute!

She's coming to stay, tomorrow.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

It's been a very hectic week. I zoomed home, yesterday, in the car I bought in December. I made a quick turn, turning the steering wheel all the way to the right. As my car was turning, I heard ths nasty sounding clunk! Then, as I straightened it out, I heard, "jingle, jingle". Today, I drove the first car to get the window fixed. Once it was finished, I hurried home and, very slowly, hoping I wouldn't have to call a tow truck, drove the other one to the shop. As I waited for a shuttle to come, I received a phone call from the shop. Apparently, the hub had locked up, causing the axle to break. The guy told me I was very lucky to make it there. For Sure!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?