Friday, July 10, 2009

 

Friday Cat Blogging - two grays, a white, and a torti

Tuesday, I bought the box that Grey Feather is enjoying. Sgt Mango, Parker Dmitri, and Rocky Girl were put into the box on Wednesday. Lady Fortuna and Grey Feather were placed in separate boxes. They were all placed into the car, and a visit to their PCP was made. Every one of them received some type of shots. Parker Dmitri gets to go again in a month. On the way there, Sgt Mango attempted to discuss his displeasure. Soon, all the kitties were adding their complaints. I wished I had a tape recorder. Placing one note after another, I could have had a great song, somewhat like the "Jingle Bells" tunes made from dog barks and cat meows. Once to the office, I found that Sgt Mango also had a heavy urination episode. Unfortunately, I had not placed papers in the box, so Rocky Girl and Parker Dmitri had urine soaked feet, too. Once home, the kitties scattered, and tried to make themselves scarce. Parker Dmitri is still very skittish when she sees me.This is one of the kitties I checked on over July 4th weekend. What a sweet little kitty. It purrs and acts like it's my best friend. I guess it's a good thing it didn't come here to live. The Princess Grey Feather would have been royally pissed.Parker Dmitri is making friends. However, she picked the most rotten of the bunch to hang out with. Rocky Girl is an oily schmoozer and a horrible flirt. Perhaps Parker Dmitri will pick up some of Rocky Girl's friendly mannerisms. The other day, they were walking side-by-side toward me, and they were pressed so close, it looked like they were holding each other up.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?