Friday, January 29, 2010

 

Friday Cat Blogging - What is she thinking?

The expression on Rocky Girl's face mirrors mine.

This year has not been a good year, so far, for people near and dear to me. My best friend lost her husband, a couple weeks ago. A good friend, from a past job, lost his mother a couple weeks ago. A co-worker lost his grandmother, last week. Another co-worker lost one of his parents, last week. I just found out that one of my cousins died from a truck accident, this week. My father is in the hospital, and another cousin has been in the hospital for the past couple months. The only good part of it is that my father is in a skilled nursing wing, and he's not having to worry about going out in the nasty cold weather.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?