Friday, March 12, 2010

 

Friday Cat Blogging - The fern, the fern!

I know it's Friday Cat Blogging, but I wanted to share some pictures of my poor little fern. During the long difficult winter, it gets watered some, but not enough. I guess it should be happy it doesn't have to stay outside in the winter. However. In the spring, I take it out. It greens up and flourishes all summer long. When it comes in at the end of fall, it has regained its confidence and self respect... only to be tortured again. I mentioned, last spring, that it wanted to run away. In the next picture, you will see why.Oh the shame of it all. Poor little fern. Look at those leaves. They've turned brown and crackly...and look at that HUGE garden pest! Poor, poor little fern.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?