Friday, August 20, 2010

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Computer Girl

I might have mentioned before that Grey Feather tends to monopolize the computer. I guess it's more exact to say she takes over the keyboard (picture in one of the prior posts) and the monitor.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

We (the cats and I) finally got to watch The Hangover. I don't know why so many people said it wasn't any good. After listening and reading about how bad it was, I was afraid it wouldn't hold my attention. Not so. It was really pretty cute. I liked it! The cats and I are now watching Shaun of the Dead.

Update: Why did no one tell me that there were two Queen songs in Shaun of the Dead? That was such a nice surprise!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?