Sunday, August 01, 2010

 

Lazy Sunday.

My cat (the one who has the FaceBook account) wrote, Mom's getting tired of all those self improvement sayings, "be good", "be happy", "be all u can be". Even American Red Cross is getting in on it. They sent her a card that said, "b positive".

Grey Feather's been in a lapwarming mood, so it's best to just sit around and hold her on my lap. We watched "Roadhouse", and "Bridget Jones's Diary", yesterday. We had already seen them, but both movies are among our favorites. Now, I see that "House" is on. Guess, we'll sit around and watch that.

I'm downloading and installing a software called GIMP. It's a free photo shopping tool, and I'm hoping it will be a lot eaiser to manipulate than Paintbrush.

Those microwaveable flavored oatmeal packets can be improved. Cook the oatmeal in the microwave. When it's done, add some flavored yogurt, and mix well. Fast and easy. Yum.

I really enjoy the Stephanie Plum book series by Janet Evanovich. I reread the sixth book, "Hot Six", earlier this weekend. I laughed a lot! Funny Stuff!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?