Friday, January 28, 2011

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Werro

Isn't Werro a cute kitty? He's really friendly, too. I think he's the friendliest of the three brothers. When I walked out the door, he ran out before I could get the door shut. Luckily, he stopped on the steps, so I could pick him up and put him back in the house. The other two boys were happy to stay inside.

Yay! Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Wow! I almost posted this on The Practical Press! That was the last place I posted (a short story) so it was at the top to post on. I picked new post, and the window opened, so I uploaded the picture. Luckily, I looked at the labels, and saw they weren't the same as this blog:)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?