Friday, January 21, 2011

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Zorro

While I was visiting with Pablo, Werro, and Zorro, I took many pictures. Here's a good one of Zorro. It's funny how all their names end with "o". If their parents adopted another cat, maybe it could be named Fluff (since all their cats are fluffy).

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Oops. The princess just jumped on my lap. She doesn't like seeing other kitties' pictures on my computer. I'll have to shield the picture from her:)

It snowed and snowed, last night. My neighbor said we received eight inches. All I know is that shoveling, today, was quite the chore! I kept sweeping the deck, last night...and it kept coming down, darnit! At least I could get out the door, this morning. The door opens outward, and if I hadn't kept sweeping, the snow would have packed it shut. I would have had to go out the back door. That would have meant tracking through the neighbor's yard...through all that stinking snow. If the snow was packable, it would have been a lot easier. I could have made pathways by making some snow people. That would have been cool.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?