Friday, August 12, 2011

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Parker Dmitri up close.

Close up, you can see that Parker Dmitri needs to have her back shaved. One day, it looked like she had some sort of oil, or grease, on her back. I decided I would give her a bath. As soon as the water hit her back, she persuaded me that she did not need the bath. Unfortunately, her fur is so thick, that it immediately started matting. She doesn't allow me to cut the mats out, so I called the vet. The receptionist didn't know if the person who shaves dogs will shave a cat, and she never called me back. I guess Parker Dmitri is happy enough with the matted fur, but it doesn't look as nice as it could.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?