Friday, December 02, 2011

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Grey Feather's Chair

My sister and I went to Sam's Club and picked up my new recliner. Sis helped me bring it inside, then we went to a furniture store and picked up the couch she bought. We dragged that one inside her house. When I got back home, I put my chair together, and took all the packaging stuff apart for recycling. Once that was finished, I sat in my new chair. I had to get up for other stuff, and Grey Feather decided it was her chair. She has been laying around in it, every night. I hope I won't have to get chairs for the rest of the kitties.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?