Friday, May 02, 2014

 

Midnight snow

This snow  fell in April.  I think it was on the 11th.  As you can see, Midnight is not happy... and of course, I had to grab my camera and snap a shot:)  Once the photo was taken, she was able to come inside and warm up.

It took a while to get the computer up and running.  It has to be turned off, because it hums.  It's been doing that for quite some time, but now that it is farther from the tv, and I don't sit at it as much, it gets turned off, because I prefer to leave the tv volume low.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Just stopping by to say hello to you and the kitty cats. Midnight is quite beautiful. I'm glad she came in out of the snow!
 
Robin Andrea - Thank you. Midnight is happy she came in, too:) She gets to go out during the day, unfortunately, for the little critters and birds. The indoor cats are very happy she does, because she is rather mean to ALL of them!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?