Friday, May 21, 2021

 

Flowers


Comments:
Your flowers are lovely. Such a beautiful springtime!
 
peony & weigela... Very nice.... We can't easily grow either here...
 
Very nice blog, Really beautiful flowers.

Regards,
Online Thesis Help
 
Robin Andrea - Thank you. They turned out, this year! I had quite a few bushes bloom for the first time, or for the first time in many years.
 
Gardens-in-the-Sand - Thank you. I understand why they are so hard to grow there. Since it’s been so hot or rainy, many bushes have died out after the year I planted them. I plant more and hope for the best. I ordered some mallow (Hibiscus family, but only white with red center blossoms) bushes, from the state, and planted them + pawpaw trees. This year, they came back. I’m hoping for some nice flowers from the mallow.
 
Eva Wilson - Thank you. I really am happy I was able to get a few peony blossoms, this year.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?