Sunday, October 30, 2022

 

Happy Halloween!

It's been a long hot summer. The only kayaking, I've done, was at my sister's small lake. We worked at removing all the pond growth, but it was so much that she finally hired a company to use an "aquatic machine". They did a great job. After that, we worked at removing the small seedlike plants from the water. Anyway, I have painted some. I plan to post them, but these are the easiest to post because they are the latest. I'm also working in seven pet portraits for one of the local art league's annual fund-raisers. This one also benefits a local animal shelter.

Comments:
It's been a while since you've posted here. Just checking in to say hello and that I hope all is well.
 
Thank you, Robin. I am still here, but I don’t post as much. I saw you were on hiatus until the earthquake. I tried to comment, but when trying to enter my url, it kept telling me invalid.😳😄
I’m so glad the latest earthquake wasn’t harmful to you all. Cheers!💕
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?