Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Bitchfest contest...

I am sick of the Site Meter - forget anymore posts about that. It takes too much time to look at it. So......In the last post, I asked if you wanted a whining contest. I had been over at Phantom Scribbler and she has whining contests on Wednesday. Well, the comments seemed to tell me that a whining contest was in order. I decided to call it a bitchfest so we could bitch up a storm (I didn't want to get sued for stealing her idea, either:)
So, shall I start? I had to work tonight. I was tired from working too much, anyway. Damn! After two beers, everything seems quite lovely and I'm content...
Well, let me think back. Ok, Hey, I got a raise at my part-time job. Hmmm... I'm not too good at this. I'm sure I'll think of something to bitch about, while working this weekend. Have at it.... tell us your worst. Let's see who has the worst story from this past week. Dentist, pets, kids, spouses, relatives, jobs, - they're all fair game in this particular post....

Update: The only prize, there will be, is the knowledge that you beat NTodd in the Bitchfest Contest.

Update 2: The reason I picked on NTodd is that he's always winning things... Even that Hunk contest...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?