Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

Love/Hate SiteMeter Rltnship or "how to know that a lady is serious with u"

SiteMeter, sometimes, makes me mad, but I do so enjoy looking at how people got here.
Today, one jumped out at me. It was from another country, but it goes to show that we all think pretty much on the same lines... well, in some areas..

"how to know that a lady is serious with u" was the search phrase. How neat! that this thoughtful phrase brought the searcher to my blog!

Well, since he/she landed over here, maybe he/she will come back. I guess I could try to answer that question.
1) Nothing is ever certain, but you have to take a chance, now and then.
2) If you think you might have a chance at a good relationship, and she has given you some subtle (or loud) hints, it is very possible (a sure thing), she is serious. One way to find out. Take the chance.
3) Life's too short to be miserable for long. If you have a chance for possible happiness, take it.

Speaking of... there is someone I've been E-mailing. I sure hope he realizes I'm serious (above, in #2, read the parenthesis)!
I hope my advice is good. It would work for me. Of course, I am not the same as some women. I do know that there are women who can really ruin good men! I watched one woman go through several decent men, stealing their hearts and stomping all over them with spiked shoes, before she kicked them into the forest to be devoured by wild wolves. Part of her behavior was because she was spoiled, cute, and small. (I'd say, "Damn her!" but I think the drug addiction already has. Now, I just hope she can keep away from the drugs, since she's finally clean.)

Not being spoiled, cute, and small, I have never had that opportunity (not that I would have taken it, if I had). I can't stand when people break others down.
Oh, and I had a couple stupid Ex-boyfriends who gave me that crap about being hurt and will never be able to love again (NO! Not by me, by some woman before they met me) . They probably picked up the idea from Meatloaf's song, "Two out of Three Ain't Bad." HOW SELFISH IS THAT?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?