Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Hoping for a decent week.


When I got up this morning, to go to work, it was raining. I was happy it was raining, even though I'd watered the garden, last night. The rest of the plants and trees needed a drink, too. After working my shift in the "bowels of hell", I have to tell you, I'm glad the weekend is over!

This is the sky tonight. Isn't it spectacular? My cats were waiting in the window, when I got home. I think they may have enjoyed the sunset.

I haven't gone to many blogs to see what's happening, because, quite frankly, I've been too lazy. Besides working all the time, I've been re-reading some of my Dick Frances books. I haven't even been paying attention to the news. I did, however, see the article about the beef that might be tainted with E. Coli. That figures. I seldom eat beef, so Friday, I happened to have a cheeseburger...It was delicious, but now, it will probably be another long while before I have another.

What is happening to our food supply? It seems there's one scare after another. Luckily for me, I'm not in one of the states with the tainted beef. I'm hoping you, my friends, haven't had any problems with it.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?