Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

Checking in....


I saw this image on the wall and ran for my camera. It was too cool to let pass:)

Tonight, I was folding clothes when the phone rang. I answered it, and happily, it was my mother. She asked me why I told the world about having a stress test, but didn't tell my family.

I told her I hadn't had one... that I knew of. She said I'd written it on my blog. She doesn't have a computer, so the culprit (in this instance) has to be my sister.

Moral of this story: If you don't want your sister to tell your mother something, don't tell her how to find your blog...or don't tell the world by posting it on your blog...not that I had a stress test...I didn't...not that there's anything wrong with having one...or if I did, I must have been too stressed to tell my family:)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?