Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Painting.

I hope everyone had as good of Christmas as I did. I was able to sleep for long periods of time. I'm hoping to do the same, this coming weekend.

I did take time to paint a little bit. This is the painting I've been working on. It's not finished. Oh no, not by a long shot. However, It doesn't look too bad, so far (to me, anyway:). Last night, I sat on the floor to add some paint. Grey Feather thought the brush was a plaything. I think she ended up getting paint on her paw. It's not a big deal. The paint isn't poisonous.

I think I've found a new way to keep her occupied. No, it has nothing to do with paint. Yes, it has something to do with string. I'll post that picture for Friday Cat Blogging.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?