Friday, April 04, 2008

 

FCB-Do you mind if I dump?

Well, it's been one of those weeks. I don't know if I mentioned it, but the washer died, not too long ago. That means I have to go to the laundrymat. Not one of my favorite things to do. So, I figured I would take my load of clothes on a certain night. Work problems caused me to rethink. I don't know when I'll get the clothes washed. That wouldn't really be such a problem, I guess, except for all the other things that happen in one's life.

I got a new cell phone, which is supposed to be so fantastic. Not by my experience, it isn't. You're supposed to "synch" it with the computer. I followed the directions and three hours later, it still wasn't "synched". I terminated it. Stupid move on my part, I guess. I left the junk on the computer for a couple weeks. Finally, at the weekend, I decided to uninstall. Damn! Why didn't someone tell me that wouldn't be the smartest move.

Used to be, my computer hamsters ran like the dickens. The model, in the photo below, demonstrates the computer hamsters on a normal day.
Now, my computer hamsters move like models below. Yes, they turned their backs to me. I can't get the applications to open. It's something called "port magic" and it can't find the file that's supposed to be at a certain area. That's my favorite computer, mind you. This one (I'm using to post this) takes a long time to get anywhere. Of course, tonite, it decided to change its mind and is working pretty speedily. SHOCK! The worst part about it is that my completed tax forms are on the other computer. Now, I'll have to recalculate the damn things!So, another thing. My sister had to take her horses to the vet, and I asked some friends if they wanted to go. They mentioned they've ridden in the past and would like to ride again. Going there was okay. Coming back, one of my friends fell off the horse, landing on her back. She said she had double vision, but we thought it would be okay so we walked, leading the horses back. My sister, and horse, galloped home and got the car. My friend drove the car home and the three, with horses, got on the horses and rode home. My friend's eye was swollen when we got there. My sister got an icepack for her, and we left. At the emergency room, my friend found that she had fractured her eye socket. She's going to have to have surgery to fix that. Ouch. I feel so sorry for her. She had to sit up to sleep for the first couple days.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?