Friday, May 02, 2008

 

FCB-Working My Butt Off.

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like you work your butt off, but someone else ends up getting the benefit? Grey Feather wants to tell her story.

"I was working real hard, trying to get the ball. I knew it was there. I'm sure someone else stuck it under there, but I wanted to play with it."

"I finally pulled it out, but it slipped away as though it had a mind of its own. After all that energy spent, I needed to take a short rest."

"I knew someone was on the other side of the box because I could hear kittycat breathing. I wasn't sure who it was. I didn't want to get beat up for my lunch money. Sometimes you can never tell who's going to be behind door number two."

"Well, shit!"

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?