Friday, September 26, 2008

 

Friday Cat Blogging-New Blanket

My sister mentioned that I hadn't posted any pictures of Mango, lately (this was before the two previous posts). This is the third Mango picture in a row!

A couple months ago, my pharmacist was going to go to Mexico. She asked if I wanted her to bring me anything.

I know! The drugs are cheap, I hear;)

I picked up a small colorful blanket, back in 88, I think it was, when I went to Tijuana. It had ridden around in the back window of my car and the color faded...then I misplaced it. I asked my pharmacist to pick up one of those delightful blankets for me. Living life on the edge, I tell you! As you can see, she did. It's much larger than the one I had. My cats and I are all thrilled. Aren't those colors wonderful?!?!?!

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?