Monday, January 18, 2010

 

Hanging out at the airport.

What a crazy freaky day. I was supposed to catch a flight, around mid-day, and be away for a couple days. I made sure there was plenty of cat food, and water, for the four girls, and took Sgt Mango to his personal physician's office, to be boarded. I got to the airport, got my ticket, and sat. There were people milling about who were waiting to fly, from an earlier flight - 6:00AM was their flight time. The fog was so thick, that their flight kept getting delayed...and then, my flight got delayed...and delayed...and delayed. The people for the 6:00AM flight finally got to fly out around 2:00PM. Soon after, my flight was cancelled. I'd only been waiting for about five hours, but by that time, I had such a headache, all I wanted to do was go home. I called the vet's office, and told them I was on my way to pick up Sgt Mango. When I got there, Sgt Mango was in his carrier, ready to go. The young lady told me she noticed Sgt Mango still needed one shot. He got it, today. At least the trip wasn't wasted:)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?