Friday, March 26, 2010

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Centerfold.

Lady Fortuna is working on her modelling. I gave notice at one of my jobs, so one of the kitties needs to get out and get a job, to keep them in cat treats. The beautiful Lady Fortuna is afraid it might be she.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

****On a very sad note, the most important man in my life passed away. He was smart, kind, gentle, fair, and the most hardworking man I ever met. He taught us right from wrong, and that (just like boys) girls could change flat tires, milk cattle, drive tractors, cut ice, chop wood, kill chickens...the list goes on and on. Pa would have been 93 this year. I'm thankful that the hospital was able to give him a room, because he would not have lasted this long in the nursing home he had been discharged to, back in December. My sister was able to look in on him at lunch and after work, every day. I was able to visit at least twice a week. His mental capacity was still quite sharp, even though the cancer had metastasized into his bones. Rest in peace, Pa, you were the best father a kid could want.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?