Friday, November 19, 2010

 

Friday Cat Blogging - Sgt Mango

You are one lucky cat, Sgt Mango.

The last time I bought insulin, it was over $40. for the bottle. Today, I picked up another bottle, and it was about $26. The first time I bought it, it was around $26. or $30., if I recall correctly. I'm not sure what's going on, but it was a little easier on the pocket, this time, so I am happy. They have different needles than the ones I picked up, originally. That was confusing. They don't look the same. The pharmacist asked me, "what gauge?" Huh? Anyway, instead of getting a box, she said I could buy a 10-pack. Since I can't take them back, it's better to buy less as I was unsure.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?