Friday, October 28, 2011

 

Friday Cat Blogging - 3 kitties

I tried to upload the pictures, but Blogger gave me the following error.
I tried again and again, but the story remained the same.

There were errors during upload.
The following images were not uploaded.


kitties.JPG : This image could not be uploaded due to an internal error.

Return to postTry to upload images again


***UPDATE****Blogger let me upload them. I just had to wait until today! Thanks Blogger:)

So, there are three kitties in the first picture. Lady Fortuna is sitting up in the background, looking at the photographer. Parker Dmitri is laying down, sandwiched in between Rocky Girl and Lady Fortuna. She's not looking at the camera, but both eyes can be seen. Rocky Girl is also laying down, looking away from the camera. It's a cute picture.I was also going to post the picture taken right after that one. Lady Fortuna is sitting up in the background looking away from the camera. Parker Dmitri is still in the middle, laying down, but she is looking more toward the camera than away. Rocky Girl is laying down and looking straight at the camera. One of her ears is kind of laid back, just a tiny bit, making her look irritated. I'm sure sorry Blogger didn't allow me to upload these pictures. I think you would have enjoyed them.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?