Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

Sometimes, I feel like a alien.

I'm not sure what this flower is. It looks like a vine of some sort, so could it be a Clematis?

Now for my gripe of the day.....

I wasn't born in Missouri, but I've lived here a long time. My grammer used to be pretty good, but lately, I find my friends' and co-workers' grammatical habits are rubbing off. It's quite irritating. The other day, I blew up at a co-worker (and friend) that it's: "we went somewhere," not, "we had went somewhere". She said, "oh, did I say, 'had went'?"

I guess I'll just have to blend in.

So, me and my co-worker had went to a meeting, where we talked about a program that had been ran. In it, a certain field needed to have a "N" populated automatically. We seen the output from the program and found it good.

That's just for starters. I kid you not!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?