Friday, November 23, 2007

 

FCB-Thanksgiving Day.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I was lucky enough to be invited to my sister's place. She's always fun to visit.My sister has a chicken tree. When she wants chicken dinner, she just walks out and picks a chicken off the tree. I kid. Sis has a huge bruise on her arm. When asked how she got it, she said she fell out of a tree, while trying to catch chickens. In trees at night, they make easy owl food.My father and I walked out to see the horses. Prince Van Doe wasn't too thrilled to see us. He's been separated from his ma. His pasture pals are Sammie (pictured) and Jeremiah.
My sister's hibiscus was blooming. Such a beautiful flower. The kitty wasn't thrilled to have so many humans visiting his mom. The dog was happy, though. She's always happy.If the cats wanted to be held and played with, Thanksgiving was the day. There are four cats in the household. One cat stayed hidden most of the time. This cat came out and was passed from person to person.

Happy Friday! As always, check out the wonderful animal pictures linked for Friday Ark at The Modulator.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?