Sunday, December 02, 2007

 

Sunday Offering.

This one was actually just for me. Two years ago, I'd gone on a night kayak trip. It was absolutely wonderful. I didn't take a camera because I was afraid it would get wet. There was one spot that stuck in my head. This was it. We were carefully floating through the water. The limbs and rocks weren't exactly easy to see. We stopped at a small rocky bank. The night was quite warm. I tried to take a mental snapshot. Once home, I started painting it, but never finished. After some recent brushwork, I'm calling it finished. In this picture, I know what I'm looking at, but can you see it? Or does it just look like black and white paint pushed around the canvas?

**I posted a photograph at the other blog. Sis and Oldwhitelady

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?